Production of volumetric letters from liquid acrylic with an aluminum border
Probably everyone has heard about liquid acrylic for bathroom restoration, but not everyone knows about the new technology for the production of outdoor advertising. Volumetric letters are made of liquid acrylic with an aluminum border for high clarity of illumination and images at a distance. It is not only aesthetically pleasing and beautiful, it is simply very practical, since the name of a store, salon, restaurant is well read from almost any distance. The production of volumetric letters by casting is a new offer on the outdoor advertising market in Kiev.
How to use liquid acrylic for volumetric letters
The new manufacturing technology is called “Bright Light”, which is a transcription from the English “Brith Light”. Volumetric letters are made on the basis of a curved aluminum side and casting of the front part using liquid acrylic. In this case, you can choose the color of the board according to the RAL catalog.
You can simulate a metallized profile. This option costs a little more, as does the colored acrylic on the front. The face of the letter is often pasted over with a translucent film.
New technology for the production of volumetric letters “Brith Light”
“Brith Light” is, first of all, a technology for casting volumetric letters in shape. The specificity of materials also implies certain features of this type of outdoor advertising product.
The production of volumetric letters using the “Brith Light” technology provides the following advantages:
- the aluminum profile allows you to get rid of the film on the sides, which peels off over time;
- aluminum board provides greater strength and durability of products;
- the technology allows making thin elements and serifs, which are avoided with the usual technology for making volumetric letters;
- aluminum board eliminates transillumination of the ends;
- liquid acrylic for transmission is 30% brighter than conventional sheet plastic;
- the outlines of volumetric letters made of liquid acrylic with an aluminum rim are much clearer, since there is no flashed side.
It is more expensive to make a sign with 3D letters using the Brith Light technology, but you will get a clear and brighter premium lettering.
Good luck with the promotion,
your outdoor advertising agency “Elite”.